In my program we study the population-level processes that lead to the evolution of plant pathogenicity, virulence, and the emergence of fungicide and antibiotic resistance in microbial populations. We use molecular tools to study these processes within a population biology approach that connects population genetics and epidemiology.
- Laura del Sol Bautista-Jalon awarded SARE competitive grant!! [July 24, 2017].
- Genna Tesdall awarded INTAD competitive grant [February 28, 2017]
- Student Stories: Fun with Fungi [February 16, 2017].
- Freddy Magdama successfully defends PhD Thesis [January 20, 2017].
- Sarah Bardsley Capasso Accepts UPenn Biosafety Officer Position [November 29, 2016].